A decade ago, we started EMM and made it to be a robust and efficient email marketing tool that it is today. EMM constantly evolved to efficiently deliver new services and live up to customer expectations.
As we started planning on goals for the New Year, one of the first things we wanted to take up was to enhance the user experience on EMM. We planned to redesign EMM and improve the productivity levels and operational convenience so as to redefine our customer’s email marketing experience.
Talking to your customers helps. And that’s exactly what we did. This exercise gave us better clarity on how we can tailor our product to better match our customer’s needs.
Our journey to create good user experience to our EMM customers
We realized our main dashboard, which is where all the action is needed some serious attention. Our new dashboard is well-designed and easier to use. It can save users huge amounts of time by helping them to quickly identify the key email marketing metrics of their email campaigns in a straight forward way. We also made the header sleek to increase the workspace and create a smoother experience for our users. The buttons on the header are now much easier to see and use.
Some of the notable features of our new version EMM 5.0 are as follows:
– A one click support that lets users raise a Support ticket for resolving queries in just a single click
– All new notification centre to review all log alerts
– Quick Access to account details, usage and credit limit
– Crisp Create campaign that keeps all the campaign details compressed and user can expand as and when required
– Advanced Reports Dashboard that makes analyses easier and more powerful
Have a look at the new EMM 5.0 dashboard-
We want to know what you think about the new EMM 5.0. Please leave your feedback and suggestions at email@example.com